Limited non-resident memberships available for only $693 with no initiation fee.
- Large 5 lane pool with deep end w/diving board
- Kiddie pool
- Gazebos with lights and fans
- 4 Premium Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Chattahoochee River access
- Children's Playground
Opening Day 2023
Closing Day 2023
6am - 10pm
Lifeguard shortages are expected again this year. Know anyone looking for a summer job? Aquatic Management is hiring lifeguards.
- The pool is open every day from 6am until 10pm
- Guarded Hours - May 27th through September 4th
- Monday-Friday: 11am - 7pm
- Saturday: 11am - 8pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 7pm
- Note: Hours may vary throughout the season. Hours are reduced once school begins in August. Lifeguard shortages are again expected this year and the committee will do its best to alert members when planned guarded hours will not be staffed.
- Unguarded Hours - No member under 18 years of age may swim or be inside the pool gate without an authorized member (defined as a Full Member of the Association, 18 years of age of older, in good standing, who has signed and executed the Waiver and Release of Liability Form) during unguarded hours. Parents must advise all children under 18 who are going to the pool alone during guarded hours that they must immediately exit the pool gate if they find that a lifeguard is not on the premises.
Full pool rules are found in the River Station Directory and in the Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
- RSCA Full Members must be present with their guests at all times.
- No smoking within 75 feet of the pool house or inside the pool fence.
- Children not potty trained must have on a leak-proof cover over their swim diaper.
- Glass is not allowed in the pool area.
- Animals are not allowed (except service animals).
- People with illnesses or open wounds should not use the pool.
- Stay off the swim team dive blocks and lifeguard stands.
- No rough housing or running in the pool area.
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pool.
- Lifeguards will enforce the rules and may require patrons who do not comply to leave the pool.
- The diving board may only be used while a lifeguard is present. The diving board is NOT to be used by any person during Non-Guarded hours. This includes children and adults alike.
Lifeguard Stands & Swim Team Blocks
For your safety, your children's safety, and the safety of the lifeguards/swim team, please stay off the lifeguard stands and swim team blocks. The use of both require careful training and practice and pose a significant risk for severe injury if not used properly. Do not under any circumstance move the lifeguard stands.
Swim Lanes & Deep End Rope
Please help keep swimmers off the swim lanes and deep end ropes. These are very expensive and are not designed to support the weight of any sized swimmer.
All children under the age of 14 or under 48 inches tall must be able to swim the length of the pool and tread water for 60 seconds. Lifeguards will test children as they enter the pool area. This applies whether a parent or guardian is present or not. If the child passes, they will be provided a wristband and their results noted in a log. There is only one test required per year. Lifeguards will issue new wristbands each visit. Parents do not need to keep track of wristbands for future use.
Children without wristbands are required to have a parent or guardian in the pool must be no more than an arms' length away from the child at all times. It is recommended that these swimmers also wear a USCG floatation device, but it is not required.
Lifeguards are responsible for monitoring patrons in and around the pool as well as water quality. This approach to safety ensures lifeguards can maintain a safe and enjoyable pool experience for everyone.
Parents must advise all children under 18 who are going to the pool alone during Guarded Hours that they must immediately exit the pool gate if they find a lifeguard is not on the premises.
If you are interested in swim lessons:
- Wyatt Kryski - 404.452.1368
- Marie Weisenborn - 470.886.4315
Please clean up after yourself, lower umbrellas, put chairs and tables back where they belong, turn off gazebo lights/fans, turn off the radio, and make sure the bathroom doors are locked if you are last to leave. The bathroom door code is 3831. Please help keep the pool clean, safe, and efficient.
Our very own Rapid Barracudas swim May through June 30th. The pool is closed during morning practices and during swim meets. Visit the JBRS Rapid Barracudas web site for full information.
- May 22-23 - 8:00am - 11:00am and 4:15pm - 6:15pm - Pool is closed to members.
- May 25 - 8:00am - 11:00am - Pool is closed to members.
- June 5-9 - 8:00am - 11:00am and 4:30pm - 6:00pm - Pool is closed to members in the morning; open in the afternoon.
- June 19-23 - 8:00am - 11:00am and 4:30am - 6:00pm - Pool is closed to members in the morning; open in the afternoon.
- Meets - Pool is closed from 4:30 on
- May 19 (Mock Meet)
- June 1
- June 26 (Last Chance Meet)
- Clinics & Fun Fridays - 9:30am - 11am - Pool is closed to members
- May 26
- June 2
- June 9
- June 16
- June 23
- June 30
Norcross Water Polo Conditioning
River Station again welcomes the Norcross High School Water Polo team Fridays in August to begin training for their season. The pool is open for all members during this time.
- Fridays starting in August through the end of September - 2:45pm-4pm
Boy Scout Troop 525 Swim Checks
The Boy Scouts will be using the pool to conduct swim checks before summer camp. The pool will be open to members, but they will be using the deep end and the far-end of the pool near the dive blocks.
- Tues May 23 - 7:30pm - 8:15pm
- Tues May 30 - 7:30pm - 8:15pm
Questions or Concerns?
Enjoy the pool and have a healthy & safe summer.